The ÖGA conference 2019 takes place from the 19th to 20th of September 2019 at the University of Innsbruck, Austria. The topic is "Perspectives on Values-Based Supply Chains"
Contributed papers and workshop proposals from the following disciplines are particularly welcome:
- Rural sociology
- Agricultural, resource and environmental economics
- Business economics, development and strategies
- Organic agriculture
- Renewable energies
- Gender issues
- Rural areas, multi-functionality and ecosystems services
- Markets, marketing, consumption, consumer behavior
- Agricultural policy and law
Other topics related to agricultural, food and rural studies are welcome as well.
Please be aware that the general conference language is German. However, there will likely be English sessions available at any time throughout the conference.
- Program of the conference(updated: 5. August 2019)
- Program of the field excursion
- How to get there
- Map of Innsbruck
- Call for papers (English, German)
- Template for shortpapers
- Template for workshop outlines (English, German)
For information about the Austrian Journal of Agricultural Economics and Rural Studies see "Journal information".