The 33rd annual conference of the Austrian Society of Agricultural Economics with the topic “Agri-food systems in transition: opportunities and challenges for agriculture and rural areas” will take place
from 28th to 29th of September 2023 at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria.
We welcome contributions to the research papers sessions and suggestions for workshops on the following topics:
· Agricultural, resource and environmental economics
· Rural sociology
· Business economics, development and strategies
· Organic agriculture
· Renewable energies
· Gender issues
· Rural areas, multi-functionality and ecosystems services
· Markets, marketing, consumption, consumer behaviour
· Agricultural policy and law
Contributions focusing on any other area relating to agricultural and food science are welcome.
Deadline for the submission of short papers (for the conference proceedings) and outlines (for the workshops) is the 16th of April 2023.It is important to stick to the templates for short papers and outlines, which can be downloaded below.
Please send your short paper or outline to email@example.com