The Austrian Society of Agricultural Economics (ÖGA, Österreichische Gesellschaft für Agrarökonomie) is an institution for the scientific discourse of social, political and economic agendas of the agricultural sector. The ÖGA seeks to improve communication among researchers, to facilitate the exchange of experience, opinions and ideas as well as networking among peers.
Volumes 26 of the ÖGA Yearbook is now available online. Eight out of 26 articles are published in English.
Every second year ÖGA issues a call for the ÖGA Award. Young researchers are asked to submit their theses. Here you find information about the ÖGA Award 2018.
The ÖGA Conference 2018 took take place from 27 to 28 September 2018 at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna. The topic was "Methods for an evidence-based agricultural policy. Experiences, demand and new developments." On 26th September the pre-conference " Evaluation of Gender Equality in Rural Development Programmes" and the workshop of the "Research network on Economic Experiments for the CAP" (REECAP) took place.
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2018 December
- LEEP Institute's Meeting of International Excellence in Environmental and Resource Economics
- Call for Papers – ESRS – IMC - GEWISOLA
- News aus dem ROBUST-Projekt
- Policy brief und Artikel zu 'Pacht und Bodenschutz in Österreich'
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2018 November - In Memoriam Alison Burrell
- Job: University Delaware
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft ländliche Sozialforschung
- Ringvorlesung: Ernährungssouveränität an der Universität Innsbruck und Online
- Einladung zu Antrittsvorlesungen