The Austrian Society of Agricultural Economics (ÖGA, Österreichische Gesellschaft für Agrarökonomie) is an institution for the scientific discourse of social, political and economic agendas of the agricultural sector. The ÖGA seeks to improve communication among researchers, to facilitate the exchange of experience, opinions and ideas as well as networking among peers.
The 29th ÖGA Conference will take place on the 19th and 20th of September 2019 at the University of Innsbruck. The topic is "Perspectives on Values-Based Supply Chains". Further information
Volumes 26 of the ÖGA Yearbook is now available online. Eight out of 26 articles are published in English.
Every second year ÖGA issues a call for the ÖGA Award. Young researchers are asked to submit their theses. Here you find information about the ÖGA Award 2018.
The ÖGA Conference 2018 took place from the 27th to 28th September 2018 at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna. The topic was "Methods for an evidence-based agricultural policy. Experiences, demand and new developments." On the 26th September the pre-conference " Evaluation of Gender Equality in Rural Development Programmes" and the workshop of the "Research network on Economic Experiments for the CAP" (REECAP) took place.
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2019 May
- Tagung "Eiweiß - Baustein des Lebens - Ernährung, Fütterung, Versorgung"
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2019 April
- Tagung Landwirtschaft 4.0 an der Hochschule für Agrar- und Umweltpädagogik
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2019 February
- Call for Papers: REECAP 2019 in Osnabrück
- ÖGA-Tagung 2019: Perspektiven wertebasierter Wertschöpfungsketten
- OeGA Conference 2019: Perspectives on Values-based Supply Chains
- 171 EAAE seminar, 5-6 Sept 2019, Taenikon
- International Mountain Conference, Innsbruck, Sept. 2019