The Austrian Society of Agricultural Economics (ÖGA, Österreichische Gesellschaft für Agrarökonomie) is an institution for the scientific discourse of social, political and economic agendas of the agricultural sector. The ÖGA seeks to improve communication among researchers, to facilitate the exchange of experience, opinions and ideas as well as networking among peers.
Volumes 26 of the ÖGA Yearbook is now available online. Eight out of 26 articles are published in English.
Every second year ÖGA issues a call for the ÖGA Award. Young researchers are asked to submit their theses. Here you find information about the ÖGA Award 2018.
The ÖGA Conference 2018 will take place from 27 to 28 September 2018 at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna. The topic is "Methods for an evidence-based agricultural policy. Experiences, demand and new developments." On 26th September the pre-conference " Evaluation of Gender Equality in Rural Development Programmes" and the workshop of the "Research network on Economic Experiments for the CAP" (REECAP) take place.
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2018 August
- LuWQ 2019 - Konferenz zum Nexus Landnutzung - Wasser
- Aktivitäten zum Thema Gleichstellung im Ländlichen Raum
- ÖGA conference programme now available
- New article: Group Membership and Certification Effects on Income of Coffee Farmers in Uganda
- Keynote by Florence Buchholzer: Impact assessment supporting the legislative proposals for the Common Agricultural Policy post 2020
- EAAE Seminar: Behavioural Perspectives in Agricultural Economics
- Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2018 Juli
- Call for Papers: 6th Beeronomics Conference