the topic of the 30th annual conference of the Austrian Society of Agricultural Economics is“European Green Deal – Importance for Agriculture and Rural Areas” and takes place from 17th to 18th September 2020 at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna, Austria.
We welcome contributions to the research papers sessions and suggestions for workshops on the following topics:
- Agricultural, resource and environmental economics
- Rural sociology
- Business economics, development and strategies
- Organic agriculture
- Renewable energies
- Gender issues
- Rural areas, multi-functionality and ecosystems services
- Markets, marketing, consumption, consumer behaviour
- Agricultural policy and law
Contributions focusing on any other area relating to agricultural and food science are welcome.
Deadline for the submission of short papers (for the conference proceedings) and outlines (for the workshops) is the 15th May 2020.
Please send your short paper or outline to email@example.com