Auszug aus dem EAAE Newsflash 2018 January
- Call for Nominations EAAE Publication Awards for 2017
- Reminder – Call for an EAAE session for the 2018 AAEA annual meeting in Washington D.C., August 5-7, 2018
- Sonstiges: EAAE Events, Non-EAAE Events, Vacancies, Newsletter Archiv der EAAE
Call for Nominations EAAE Publication Awards for 2017
You can now submit nominations for the Research Discovery Award and the Policy Contribution Award in honour of Giovanni Anania
The Publication Awards program of the European Association of Agricultural Economists (EAAE) recognizes professional excellence in research contributing to the advancement of knowledge in areas related to food, agricultural and resource economics.
The Publication Awards program of the EAAE includes three annual Awards:
- the Outstanding ERAE Journal Article
- the Research Discovery Award
- the Policy Contribution Award in honour of Giovanni Anania.
For the Outstanding ERAE Journal Article Award, all articles published in the Review in 2017 are automatically eligible. The recipient is selected by the ERAE Editorial Board; there is therefore no formal nomination procedure.
For the Research Discovery Award and the Policy Contribution Award in honour of Giovanni Anania, outstanding publications can be nominated by members of the Association, including self-nominations.
The EAAE is now seeking nominations in the two categories of Research Discovery Award and Policy Contribution Award in honour of Giovanni Anania for journal articles published in the calendar year 2017. Please don’t hesitate to nominate your own publication or to nominate colleagues’ publications.
The EAAE has decided to open a separate Award category for books. The announcement will be made in 2019.
Publication Awards are a quality signal from the profession. They are good for CVs!
The nomination procedure is very simple:
- Send by email both your own contact details (as in your business card) and the article in pdf you wish to nominate, specifying the concerned Award (Research Discovery or Policy Contribution);
- Send nominations to the Secretary-General of the Association (email@example.com) by the 15th of March 2018
- Members of the current Publication Awards Selection Committee (see below) are not eligible to be nominated for an Award.
Nominated publications can enter the selection process only if at least one of the authors is a member of the EAAE at the time the selection process starts.
The Award recipients are proposed by the Publication Awards Selection Committee. Recipients of Awards will be presented at the next EAAE triennial Congress in Prague August 25-28, 2020.
For more information, please see the call on our EAAE website: http://www.eaae.org/Calls.aspx?Call=16
Reminder – Call for an EAAE session for the 2018 AAEA annual meeting in Washington D.C., August 5-7, 2018
We are seeking proposals for an EAAE session. We encourage in particular those members who wish or plan to go to Washington D.C.
The EAAE session should focus on a specific theme and follow the form of organized symposia involving a coherent set of 2-4 papers or symposia offering a panel discussion. Session proposals should include session title, session rationale, names and contact information for the organizer and other participants and a description of the session content.
Session proposals must be sent to the EAAE secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 28th of February 2018.
The EAAE Board will select the session which will be flagged as the EAAE session.
- EAAE Events: http://www.eaae.org/EaaeEvents.aspx
- Non-EAAE Events: http://www.eaae.org/Events.aspx
- Vacancies: http://www.eaae.org/JobBoard.aspx
- Newsletter Archiv der EAAE: http://www.eaae.org/Newsflashes.aspx
Comments are disabled for this post.