Call for Papers: 6th Beeronomics Conference
Beeronomics 2019 welcomes all research papers of high quality related to the economics of beer and brewing. The conference will cover a wide array of topics including, among others:
- the economics of production and consumption
- international and regional distribution and trade
- industrial organization
- management, marketing and market structure
- beer consumption, beer choice and health
- economic history, law and regulation
- innovation, impact of beer on society and culture
The conference, which will take place in Pilsen June 11-14, 2019. For more information please visit the conference homepage or The Beeronomics Society.
Comments are disabled for this post.