Abstracts are invited from researchers in any of the following themes:
- + Rural Social Entrepreneurship
- + Rural Tourism Entrepreneurship
- + Technology and innovation in the rural economy
- + Entrepreneurship, farming and the natural environment
- + International dimensions on rural entrepreneurship
- + Opportunities and challenges for rural development
The abstract submission form can be downloaded via the Abstract Submission tab above.
Abstracts should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st February 2016
We welcome practitioner papers and reports, case studies and full academic research papers. The Journal of Tourism, Planning and Development is offering a special issue on rural tourism entrepreneurship for papers from this conference, marking 20 years of tourism research and teaching at Lincoln. We are also speaking to publishers about a book to be launched in 2017 to mark 15 years of this conference.